KCCJ shortlisted as a finalist at TheStadiumBusiness Design and Development Awards 2019
KCCJ are delighted to announce that we have been nominated for the INDUSTRY PARTNER AWARD in TheStadiumBusiness Design & Development Awards 2019.
TheStadiumBusiness Design & Development Awards have been launched to recognise leadership, innovation and achievement in the design, development, construction and refurbishment of major sports venue facilities globally. Winners will be announced during TheStadiumBusiness Design & Development Summit 2019 (26-27 Nov, London) - the world’s leading gathering of project teams delivering next generation stadia.
Since 2010, TheStadiumBusiness has presented awards to the most successful venues around the world, through the internationally-acclaimed TheStadiumBusiness Awards - the first industry awards for the stadium sector, by the stadium sector.
Ian Nuttall, Founder, TheStadiumBusiness said: “The Awards is about celebrating the professionals involved in the delivery of the next generation of stadia. For the last nine years, we have honoured some of the world’s top venues and this year will be no exception.
TheStadiumBusiness Awards team thanks the industry for its input in compiling and collating these shortlists. We now turn to the industry to judge the worthy winners.
Take a look at who’s in the running this year:
INDUSTRY PARTNER AWARD
Awarded to the architect, design firm, engineer, or consultant that has provided consistently outstanding service to stadium design and delivery.
- CAA Icon
- Hoare Lea
- Kulture City
- Thornton Tomasetti
Awarded to the organisation that has demonstrated genuine, industry-changing innovation. Consideration is given to step change improvements in the following areas: Sustainability; Materials Utilisation; Ease of Application; Speed of Construction; or Cost Savings.
- Delivering in 21 months Bankwest Stadium, Australia
- ’Safe standing’ seating at Adams Park (Wycombe Wanderers FC), UK
- Beavertown Microbrewery and Taproom at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, UK
- Milwaukee Bucks Art Collection with SATA @ Fiserv Forum, USA
- Joint North/South stand at Emerald Headingley Stadium (Yorkshire CCC), UK
- Second Sun reflects on Brøndby IF, Denmark
INTERIOR & FIT-OUT AWARD
Recognising the interior, hospitality, fan zone, concourse or makeover project that sets a new industry standard for interior design and fit-out in major sports venues.
- New Bars at Melbourne Cricket Ground, Australia
- The (new) International Suite at Old Trafford (Manchester United FC), UK
- Theater Boxes and Seats at Chase Center, USA
- The High Street Concourse at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, UK
- Re-imagining Goodison Park Lounges at Everton FC, UK
- 1885 Lounge at Southampton FC, UK
PROJECT OF THE YEAR AWARD
For a completed new-build – or expansion, modernisation or major capital enhancement project of an existing venue – that has delivered on all its goals and more. Projects must have been completed between 1 Jan 2018 and 6 Sep 2019.
- Bankwest Stadium, Parramatta
- Chase Center, San Francisco
- Coca-Cola Arena, Dubai
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London
- Allianz Field, Minnesota
- Al Janoub Stadium, Al-Wakrah
- Estadio Alfredo Harp Helú (Diablos Rojos), Mexico
What's next? Winners will be decided by an expert judging panel in the coming weeks - and announced at the awards evening on Tuesday 26th November 2019 at the Hilton Wembley. Good luck to everyone involved and we'll keep you posted!Twitter Google+ LinkedIn