KCCJ Client News: Full food and drink line-up announced for new Spurs stadium
The full range of food and drink outlets has been announced for the new £750m Tottenham Hotspur stadium.
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club and official catering partner Levy UK, the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland, have revealed the outlets will range from street food to pies and will also feature Europe’s longest bar when it opens in time for the 2018/19 season.
The Market Place, situated in the 61,000-seater stadium’s South Stand, and the Touchline Grills, located throughout all stands, will include:
• N17 Grill (from burgers to steak sandwiches)
• Linesman (for fish and chips)
• Chicken House (fried chicken)
• Naan & Noodle (Asian street food)
• Smashed Olive (from pizza to flatbreads)
Read more: https://bit.ly/2Mm5r99
Twitter Google+ LinkedIn