Health & Safety
KCCJ takes health and safety at work very seriously and spends time and resources making sure all of its staff on site have the necessary training and awareness to practice working with health and safety in mind at all times..
- We have an extensive health and safety policy in place that is available to our clients on request. This includes: Our commitment to protect the health and safety of all our staff and the people on site
- We are accredited members of Safecontractor and CHAS schemes, recognised industry standards in Health & Safety.
- We have a NEBOSH - Construction Health & Safety qualified officer providing ongoing health and safety training.
- We have an IOSH – Managing Safely, qualified officer.
- All KCCJ Contract Managers are qualified to CSCS Black Card – Senior Management level. And 100% of KCCJ site operatives are CSCS qualified.
- We plan, manage, conduct and supervise all of our work in compliance with best practise and legislation We ensure all workers understand their responsibilities with regard to health and safety
- All staff undergo a site induction when working on a new site
- Our own qualified NEBOSH and IOSH members of staff ensure best practise in all areas of health and safety at all times.
If you would like to know more about health and safety at KCCJ, please do not hesitate to contact us.